The 2020 Lauritzen Gardens Antiques Show has been canceled. The show will return in 2021 and will be held September 9-12.
The Lauritzen Gardens Antiques Show is a sensational visual experience, with high quality antiques, inspiring speakers, and inventive floral installations. Set among the beautiful fall garden, it is truly a highlight of the season, which is why we are sad to share the show’s cancelation for 2020. Lauritzen Gardens’ priority is the health and safety of our community and show partners, including our speakers, staff, vendors, antiques exhibitors, patrons, and volunteers. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, our leadership decided that it would not be ethically or financially prudent for the organization to enter into binding contracts on an event we could not promise to fruition, while maintaining the show’s stellar reputation.
For the full press release, click here
What show patrons can do now:
- Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value
- Contact Cynthe Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 346-4002, ext. 219 to request a full refund
- Make a donation to support the show and the mission of Lauritzen Gardens. The show may be canceled, but the garden’s ecological-minded cultivation of its living collection, work in plant conservation, and education about the beauty and wonder of the natural world all continue.
STAY ENGAGED WITH THE SHOW
- We will continue to post show updates to our website and social media channels. For the latest updates, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- The 2021 show will be held September 9-12 to benefit Lauritzen Gardens. Timothy Corrigan, Cathy Kincaid, and Bronson van Wyck will be the featured speakers.