September 28 through October 1, 2023
The Lauritzen Gardens Antiques Show is a one-of-a-kind cultural event. The show’s four days bring high quality antique exhibitors, renowned designers and educational opportunities to Omaha. Under the leadership of our founding chairs, Cindy Bay and Mary Seina, the show has grown in stature to become one of the region’s most anticipated events and unique experiences.
- The show has captured the imagination of more than 85,000 people and has grown to provide the garden with an important and steady source of revenue, netting more than $9.7 million in just eighteen years.
- The show is a significant revenue source for the garden, as well as an important opportunity to attract new donors and steward through benefactors. Proceeds from the show accounted for more than 25% of the total contributed income for Lauritzen Gardens. The funds support operation and maintenance of the garden.
- Great things happen when you bring people together. Our volunteers work as a team to create the vision of our chairs and committees. They are all dedicated to the same goal of supporting Lauritzen Gardens through the Antiques Show. Bonded by friendship, fun and philanthropy, they return year after year.
- The show offers a one-of-a-kind collector’s experience not found elsewhere in the region. Showcasing more than 30 exhibitor booths, the show represents both international and domestic dealers with beautiful and affordable examples of museum quality antiques.
- Educational opportunities throughout the weekend include: free Antiques & Design Academy sessions, designer walks, and an ASID accredited design class.
- Past luncheon lecturers include: Aldous Bertram, Jeffrey Bilhuber, Alessandra Branca, Martyn Laurence Bullard, Nina Campbell, Lady Henrietta Spencer-Churchill, Shane Connolly, Timothy Corrigan, Barry Dixon, Sophie Donelson, Lawrence Fairchild, Charles Faudree, Alexa Hampton, India Hicks, Alex Hitz, Kathryn Ireland, Thomas Jayne, The Keno Brothers, Cathy Kincaid, Mary McDonald, Judith Miller, Charlotte Moss, Alex Papachristidis, Miles Redd, Suzanne Rheinstein, Markham Roberts, Carolyne Roehm, Sam Sifton, Mark D. Sikes, P. Allen Smith, Steven Stolman, Jay Strongwater, Christian Tortu, Carleton Varney and Bunny Williams.